Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Fall Footwear


Last Thursday I sat down and wrote an extensive post about my conflicting feelings regarding footwear (only to find it vanished when it came time to hit publish). As a fashion conscious girl, I always want to be stylish, but living in Manhattan (and in the middle of a pandemic that makes public transportation far less appealing) function is paramount. The dilemma arises that rarely do the two qualities go hand-in-hand. While they may be hard to find, the rare diamond in the rough does exist. 

Artemis Loafers: Far and away my favorite, not to mention most complimented, pair of shoes are my Artemis Loafers. I wear them as neutrals with pretty much everything and superior construction and comfort enables me to wear them all day, all over the city. 

Gucci Loafers: Italian craftsmanship is synonymous with luxury and quality for a reason. These shoes essentially mold to your feet. Not to mention, their classic design will ensure that your investment will be worth it for years to come. 

J.Crew Booties: Finding the perfect bootie can be challenging. Heel hight is, for me, the most crucial component because, while flattering, too high of a wedge means they aren't practical for long term wear. This heigh perfect. I love them so much I've purchased them in several color ways and styles. 

Soludos Sneakers: While I did invest in Golden Goose sneakers, and while I do still love them, the comfort provided by my Soludos sneakers is unparalleled. The sandy suede color enables me to pair them with much more, not to mention are far more budget friendly than GG's.

Shop my favorites, I promise you won't regret it!

 

Since a handful of shoes do not a wardrobe make, I'm looking to expand my closet with the footwear below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment