Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Hats Off




Temperatures are just beginning to dip here in NYC, the aroma of freshly baked turkey is permitting through the halls and the tree in Rockefeller Christmas is all but lit. The holiday season is almost upon us. Growing up in the Mid-Atlantic region comes with a multitude of benefits; the proximity to the ocean, the unwavering loyalty to lacrosse, and the change of seasons. They say you love what you know, so it may simply be my bias, but I cannot imagine decorating a palm tree in a sleeveless shift dress. Winter is for chunky knits, Bean Boots, and furs. But as the weatherman forecasts the first frost, I inevitably grow concerned over lack of appropriate outerwear accessories. Hats, gloves and scarves are the perfect way to make every outfit fresh and unique without requiring a closet full of different jackets and coats. 

I've rounded up some of my favorite cold weather accessories below 


No comments:

Post a Comment