Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

CLIP!



Hair accessories are back in a big way. Two years ago saw the resurgence of the beloved headband, last year was the era of the scrunchie and now claw clips are back. Personally I won't be satisfied until butterfly clips get their redemption arc, but I digress. Accessories are a fun, inexpensive way to jazz up an otherwise mundane outfit, make classic styles more relevant, and to add a little whimsy to your wardrobe. I'm all about micro trends such as hair accessories because you can participate without breaking the bank. From someone with exceptionally thick hair, having the ability to pull it back with genuinely functional pieces is also paramount. I've rounded up some of my favorite hair accessories for you to incorporate into repertoire. 


No comments:

Post a Comment