Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Movie (quaran)time




We all have those movies that feel like the whole world saw but somehow we missed (at least I hope we all do, because I know I do). So one of the fun ways I’ve decided to pass the “quarantime” is by checking those off my list. Remember, this is a judgement free zone, so don’t chastise me for never having watched these.

Fight Club: I know it’s like a big deal for guys but I honestly know nothing about it other than “we don’t talk about it”. Recently when Pete Davidson was giving an interview, he also confessed to having only recently just watching it for the first time and mentioned there’s a surprise ending. So shirtless Brad Pitt (at his peak) AND a surprise ending? Okay, I’ll give it a go. (P.S. it’s available on HBO)

Rear Window: So I’m, perhaps, one of the biggest Grace Kelly fans of all times, and I know I’ve definitely seen parts of this film, but last year while reading her biography I realized I had somehow missed out of perhaps her second best performance of all time (number one, of course, being To Catch a Thief). I’ll watching for the fashion alone!

Best in Show: I know this is like un-American. But somehow I missed the fact that it stared Moira and Johnny Rose and now you couldn’t stop me from watching. Popping the popcorn as we speak!

What are some movies you’ve always meant to watch but never got around to?

No comments:

Post a Comment