Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

Budget Buys: Fall


If you've followed me for awhile you know I'm a big proponent of investing in your wardrobe. I think spending more on timeless pieces of quality is a far better use of your funds than purchasing a lot of trendy, cheap clothing. The adage "quality over quantity" is not a new concept. But sometimes, a good bargain doesn't necessarily imply sacrificing something. 

Chalk it up to having far too much time on my hands, but I spend a fair portion of my day window shopping on the internet. Couple that with aspirational images of bloggers in their stylish autumnal outfits and an insatiable feeling that I have nothing to wear, I went on a bit of a rampage last weekend. Transitional dress is one of my favorite genres because it enables us to mix and match so much, but it also feels tricky at times because no matter what, I feel like I'm lacking in a category. So I knew I needed to refresh my closet a bit and add a few, layer-able pieces, that would bridge the gap from summer to full fall. 

Since I bought so much, and so I don't feel like the amount of time I waste pursuing affordable websites is totally in vein I thought I would share with you a few of my recent purchased. So many of the pieces can be mixed and matched and will already work with a ton of pieces I already own. And bonus, they're all under $100! 



Stay tuned for how I style them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment