Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

La Love




“A few of you have been asking about my sweater” I’ve waited my whole adult life to say that. But I genuinely received a few inquiries about my sweater on Bedtime Tory’s the other night so I thought it was the opportune time to give appropriate accolades to one of my absolute favorite brands, La Ligne.

I started shopping with them right after their conception, a favorite of the stripe loving stylish elite (think Kasey Musgraves, Elizabeth Chambers, Dianna Agron, Olivia Wilde, Nicky Hilton, Miranda Kerr and even Chris Rock...just name a few). They are the chicest sweaters (and t-shirts, and dresses and skirts) around. They seriously have something for everyone with an array of silhouettes and both tradition and whimsical patterns.

Both Anna Wintour and I have been quarantining in their baby soft, uber stylish jumpers (no, seriously, every video/ photo of the Queen of Vogue has been of her donning their duds). The sweaters most certainly follow under the “investment piece” umbrella, usually, but it’s your lucky day because I have found several on sale so they definitely won’t break the bank! They are the idea piece for this awkward seasonal transition period and will be the perfect article to curb the evening sea chill in Montauk this summer.

Like Carrie Bradshaw with her shoes, I try not to pick favorites, because they’re all splendid in their own way but if I did, the selections below might just fit into that category.


No comments:

Post a Comment