Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Moody musings



visual stimulation is vital for fostering creativity and mood elevation. nothing inspires me more than a beautiful water color or a dynamic spread in vogue which is why i'm such a big proponent of mood boards. creating my own was a personal summer assignment and i can't tell you how happy it makes me to walk by a spot with all of my favorite little treasures, like my grandmother's portrait and a business card from one of my oldest friends, mixed with elle magazine's advice columnist e. jean's 10 greatest regrets of women in their 30 about their 20s and kate schelter's "this and that" note cards. there's something so comforting about having everything you adore in one space. i can only hope this provides you with enough inspiration to make it through your wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment