Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

What You Need Right Now




Please excuse the impromptu nature of this post. But it’s contents are just too good not to share immediately! 

-The sale you should be shopping: I’m a girl that relishes simple luxuries, the perfectly prepared stake frites, a carefree stroll along the breaking waves, bouquets of parrot tulips. But, perhaps, my favorite personal indulgence is that of delicious sleepwear. I love pajamas. I love them in every form, vintage inspired matching sets, Victorian style nightgowns, shorts, pants, you name it, I own it.  Lake pajamas are hands down my favorites and they’re having a huge sale! I rounded up all my favorites below- act fast they sell out quickly 

-The album to which you should be listening: So there have been exactly two good things to happen in 2020, Brad and Jen reunited (if only momentarily) and Taylor Swift surprised us with a new album! What a gift! I can’t stop listening to The 1, Cardigan, The Last Great American Dynasty, August and Invisible String. Dying to know your favorites! 

-The masks you should be buying: Weeks and weeks ago I wrote about face masks and it’s still one of my most popular posts so I intend on doing another in the near future but in the meantime the set I purchased last week is amazing! Seriously unlike any others I’ve tried, the most comfortable out there and super cute to boot! At $25 for a set of 3 you cannot go wrong! 

-The memoir you should be reading: I just finished the riveting Wild Game My Mother, Her Lover, and Me about a teenage girl who is brought into the deceit of her mothers affair that spans decades. It’s juicy and poignant. You won’t be able to put it down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment