Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday Musings



in lue of any actual wisdom to personally share with you, i decided to share a few items that have been bringing a little happiness to my life, at the moment. 

lusting after: the other tory's showstopping southampton estate. architectual digest has been one of my favortie publications since i used to flip through vintage issues on my grandmother's screened-in pourch when i was seven, and this past year, they have hit their spreads out of the park. Between burch's lavish "country home" and carole radziwill's chic soho pied-a-terre, i have major home envy.

reading: i'm so close to being finished kimberley tait's debut novel fake plastic love. it hasn't been the easiest read but it is one i'm determined to complete so if you tackled this particular work, i'm dying to know your take

wearing: glossier moon mask. i'm a bit of a glossier addict, having tried almost every single product they offer and my latest obsession is their moon mask. it's hydrating and purifying, so it's basically the perfect treatment for your post summer skin. 

eating: i've spent exactly three weekends in the city since memorial day so my restaurant list has taken a bit of a back seat but two weeks ago a few of my friends, and i, indulged in the martinis and pasta of serafina and were fast converts. the penne all'arrabbiata is out of this world and the prices are incredibly reasonable. 

listening to: the bright hour: a memoir of living and dying. a few weeks ago i had my first foray into audible and i'm already hooked. i'm a huge fan of podcasts, and have been known to hoard episodes to listen to on my runs, so i was running out of listening material for my walk to work.  i'd heard nothing but good things about audio books, and truth be told, i'm still adjusting, but have really enjoyed the optimism of this gut wrenching memoir 

watching: will and grace. i could not possibly be more excited for a revival than i am for the reprisal of one of my all time favorite shows. i've been filling up my dvr will past episodes in preparation of the season premier later this month. 

dying over: oscar de la renta's runway show. my all time favorite designer never disappoints and this seasons show lived up to the company's reputation. perfection.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried glossier cloud paint? I'v been eyeing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear it every day. I'm obsessed. I think it's my favorite product of theirs

    ReplyDelete