Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Jackets


With outdoor dining, this has the chance to be the biggest season of all for jackets. Under normal circumstances jackets tend to be one of my favorite category of clothing, but obviously even more so this season. I fully intend on basking in the warmth of the space heats until the first flakes begin to fall so I know this year especially my jackets will get an abundance of play. Since we won't be shedding my outer layer when socializing, our coats need to make even more of a statement. So I've decided to round up some of my all time favorite jackets, some of my new purchases, and a few others I've got my eye on. 

The Ones I Love: 

Whether it's the versatility of a denim jacket (this one is without a doubt one of my favorite belongings with it's faux fur collar and light wash- it goes it everything) or the practicality of a quilted Barbour, there are some items you will never regret purchasing. 

(Full disclosure, in certain instances my identical items couldn't be located so I included similar styles)


The Ones I Bought: 

I fell head-over-heels for this LoveShackFancy-esque Zara find the second I saw it. I also knew I needed this shearling beauty the minute I saw it on the J.Crew website.

 


The Ones I Want: 

And naturally, no matter how many jackets I own, my appetite is never quite satisfied. Below are the others I'd love to welcome to my wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment