Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Shop(bop) to it




we're on the precipice of a new season. if whole food's blooming flower buckets didn't tip you off,  and twilight holding off a few more minutes, we're so close to it officially being spring. i should say something profound about new beginnings and rebirth but truthfully i'm just interested in any excuse to refresh my wardrobe. i've been existentially matching my ensembles to the bleak gray skies that seem inevitable from december through february and am in desperate need for some freshness. shopbop heard my siren song and responded with their semi annual spend-more, safe-more sale. here are the items that receive my endorsement;

ordering a duplicate pair of my absolute favorite jeans. the raw hem is subtle and they hit just above the ankle bone (my preferred lengh for spring/summer)

i'm very into one pieces at the moment, like this solid & stripes one and THIS marysia, and this bikini for my hypothetical tropical vacation

i'm a sucker for anything gingham, so i'm drooling over this and this, doesn't they just scream rooftop bbq?

the most fun sandals

i'm not normally a jumpsuit person, while "i think they're divine on other people", they're a tad too trendy for my personal style but i may rethink my stance after seeing this amanda uprichard

the ultimate transition piece, overalls

my absolute favorite white t-shirt (more on that on friday)

stipe shirts are essentially my uniform during the spring and both of these (one and two) have me considering expanding my collection

this flouncy skirt calls for spicy watermellon margaritas and late night dancing 

speaking of stripes, i have never fallen more in love with a sweater

these espadrilles will go with absolutely everything

new eyewear for sunnier days

the perfect levi's

just because, the cutest lounge pants

and finally, the top of my wishlist, this cult gia bag

don’t forget to use code GOBIG18. 
happy shopping! 






No comments:

Post a Comment