Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Fall Shopping



For about two weeks we were gifted the blissful weather that previews the coming attraction that is autumn. At the risk of sounding trite and abundantly cliche, I really do love fall. New York comes alive most in seasons of transition and this year in particular, feels like a rebirth. I intend to soak up every brisk moment of this gift from Mother Nature. 

With the commencement of a new season, always comes the inclination to expand my wardrobe. Fresh starts require fresh duds. Here are some of the items I've recently purchased and stay tuned for the items I have my eye on. 

Free People isn't a store that usually aligns with my personal style, but I absolutely could not pass these Ulla Johnson look-a-like Willow tops up. I purchased in both the brown and blue combos (and am very tempted to grab the pink, as well). Size down! 

Of course, one purchase inevitably leads to another, and I realized I didn't have anything besides denim to pair the brown top with. So I immediately sought out a straight leg pair of brown corduroys and boy did Everlane deliver with these beauties. I also anticipate pairing them with fresh white t-shirts and red and white stripe button downs

Lately I'm all about the maxi dress for fall. After purchasing two Hill House Home nap dresses (this and this)  from their drop two weeks ago, I also added this Zara beauty to my collection. I totally smitten with all three and plan to dress them up with suede boots and a denim jacket for the ultimate transition look. 

Don't forget to use this link when purchasing your Nap Dresses for $20 off your order!

Finally, in desperate need of more fall shoes (more on this soon) I purchased this pair of suede J.Crew loafers


No comments:

Post a Comment