Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Apartment Wishlist



i moved into my shoebox studio almost nine months ago. prior to my big migration downtown, i went to painstaking detail to choose every trinket that would cross my threshold. i wanted every item, down to the sink caddy, to be a representation of my ideal personal esthetic. the result is a space that feels entirely like me and fills me with joy the moment i enter the door. it may be tiny, but it's mine. 

but as the one year mark approaches, i am looking to make a few minor updates to add some freshness and rejuvenation that we all need after a long winter. here are a few of the items on my apartment wishlist. (and just in time to take advantage of one kings lane's presidents day site wide sale!)

Apartment Wishlist


1 / 2 / 3 4 / 5 / 6

No comments:

Post a Comment